About the Program:
- You'll get an opportunity to work on a live project to prepare an Investment Portfolio (comprising of stocks, mutual funds, commodities, Insurance and alternative Investments) for a client (Industry Mentor)
- FinKore team will assign an industry expert in the field of Wealth Management to ensure a rich learning experience for you
- Mentor will provide you with the training, will share all the nuances of Portfolio Construction and its periodic review and will provide regular feedback
- You'll get an opportunity to present your mutual funds portfolio to the Industry panel, thereby helping you improve your presentation skills
We aim to equip enthusiasts with the following skills during the program:
- Skill to understand the financial objectives, time horizon and risk appetite of a client to develop a portfolio comprising of stocks, mutual funds, commodities, Insurance and alternative Investments
- Learn to analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives
- Recommend financial products and Learn to monitor financial market trends to endure that client plans are responsive
- Learn Financial Planning, Investment Management, Tax Planning, Estate Planning, Small Business Planning and Risk Management
- Learn to identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Synthesize all data and research to come up with a portfolio for a client
- Learn to monitor your portfolio to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Learn to draft well-documented valuation reports communicating the key investment considerations
- Live project with hands-on experience
- Learn from scratch with Industry experts
- Get a feel of working in office setup and develop work relationships
- Earn a certificate that will add value to your career enhancement and placements
- Goodies and Attractive Prizes if you achieve a good rating in your final presentation to the Industry Panel
- Opt for Placement Assistance Program and interact with Industry mentors to get your resume reviewed and to attend mock interview
Enthusiasts with the following skills/passion can register for this program:
- Aim to work with Banks, Corporates and Wealth Advisors
- Aim to open their own Wealth House or become a Mutual Fund Distributor
- Have a passion to learn Portfolio Construction
- Have a very basic knowledge about Portfolios and various Investment Products
- Wishes to get hands-on experience in Portfolio Construction
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses from Computer after successful login.