About the Program:
- You'll get an opportunity to work on a live project to prepare a portfolio of Mutual Funds and NFO's for a client (Industry Mentor)
- FinKore team will assign an industry expert in the field of Wealth Management to ensure a rich learning experience for you
- Mentor will provide you with the training, will share all the nuances of Mutual Funds Investment and its periodic review and will provide regular feedback
- You'll get an opportunity to present your mutual funds portfolio to the Industry panel, thereby helping you improve your presentation skills
We aim to equip enthusiasts with the following skills during the program:
- Skill to understand the financial objectives, time horizon and risk appetite of a client to develop a portfolio comprising of 100% mutual funds
- Learn to identify the goals and objectives, style and fund type for the financial investment
- Learn to understand the different types of charges associated with an investment before selecting a mutual fund
- Learn to differentiate between actively managed fund and passively managed fund and selecting the one which matches your needs
- Learn to check the portfolio manager's performace under certain conditions, and learn to illustrate the fund's historical trend in terms of turnover and return.
- Learn to use a grading system based on five P’s: Process, Performance, People, Parent, and Price by looking at the fund’s investment strategy, the longevity of its managers, expense ratios, and other relevant factors.
- Synthesize all data and research to come up with a portfolio for a client
- Learn to monitor your portfolio to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Learn to draft well-documented valuation reports communicating the key investment considerations
- Live project with hands-on experience
- Learn from scratch with Industry experts
- Get a feel of working in office setup and develop work relationships
- Earn a certificate that will add value to your career enhancement and placements
- Goodies and Attractive Prizes if you achieve a good rating in your final presentation to the Industry Panel
- Opt for Placement Assistance Program and interact with Industry mentors to get your resume reviewed and to attend mock interview
Enthusiasts with the following skills/passion can register for this program:
- Aim to work with Banks, Corporates and Wealth Advisors
- Aim to open their own Wealth House or become a Mutual Fund Distributor
- Have a passion to learn mutual funds industry
- Have a very basic knowledge about Mutual Funds
- Wishes to get hands-on experience in Mutual Fund selection
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses from Computer after successful login.