About the Program:
- You'll get an opportunity to work on a live project and prepare a financial model for equity derivatives.
- Enthusiasts would get an opportunity to prepare a model from scratch
- Enthusiasts can select one out of Excel, VBA or Python to prepare the financial model
- FinKore team will assign an industry expert working in the respective financial instrument domain to ensure a rich learning experience for you
- Mentor will provide you with the basic training of products and language, will share all the nuances of modeling and will provide regular feedback
- You'll get an opportunity to present your model to the Industry panel, thereby helping you improve your presentation skills
We aim to equip enthusiasts with the following skills during the program:
- Skill to prepare financial models for various financial instruments
- Learn the basics of the financial instruments required to build models
- Learn to apply theoretical knowledge using various valuation methodologies such as Monte Carlo Simulation, Discounted Cash flow, Gross Yield approach, Binomial model in a real-life scenario
- Synthesize all data and research to come up with a blueprint of the model in word before starting the actual building
- Learn the inputs required to value a particular financial instrument and how to calculate them
- Learn to implement the blueprint in Excel/VBA/Python and prepare the model step by step
- Learn to identify issues with the models and fix them
- Learn to draft well-documented reports of the financial model prepared
- Live project with hands-on experience
- Learn from scratch with Industry experts
- Get a feel of working in office setup and develop work relationships
- Earn a certificate that will add value to your career enhancement and placements
- Goodies and Attractive Prizes if you are able to prepare an error-free and efficient model (with the lowest number of lines) before your final presentation to the Industry Panel
- Opt for Placement Assistance Program and interact with Industry mentors to get your resume reviewed and to attend mock interview
Enthusiasts with the following skills/passion can register for this program:
- Aim to work with Investment Banks, Big 4's, etc.
- Have a passion to learn Financial Modelling
- Have a piece of very basic knowledge about Finance
- Basic knowledge of Excel, VBA or Python is a must
- Wishes to get hands-on experience in Financial Modelling
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses from Computer after successful login.