About the Program:
- Designed specifically for aspirants of Core Finance Jobs
- Carefully structured to remove the habit of using mouse
- Ready made Excel templates for practice and reference
- Video classes by Investment Bankers/Valuation Specialists
We aim to equip enthusiasts with the following skills during the program:
- Introduction to Excel - cells, rows , tabs , ribbons, sheets etc.
- Formatting and Presentation - Data Cleansing, Colouring, Bordering and Cell Formatting, Conditional Formatting of Cells
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Excel Formulas - Mathematical Formulas such as Sum, Count, Average, Median, filter, Max, Min, Sort, Advance filters, Transpose, Arrays etc.
- Excel Functions - IF, SUMIF(s), COUNTIF(s), AVERAGEIF(s), Rank of numeric and alphanumerics, CAGR - Annual, Monthly & Daily data, Multiple IFs, IF or, IF and or, Chronological Functions such as TODAY, YEAR, MONTH, DAY and DATE, EOMONTH and EDATE, TEXT functions, CONCATENATE, Cell freezing, Vlookup, Example of Vlookup + CAGR, Usage of exact range, approximate range, Advance Usage of Vlookup, introduction match formula, limitation of Vlookup
- Charts and Graphs
- Building Interactive Dashboards - Basic Dashboards for showing financial data dynamically through charting, rebasing of stock price data for parity and comparison, Advance Dashboards and use conditional formatting to get the desired results for a blunt data pull
- Financial Data Analysis - Sensitivity Analysis of Revenue and Cost, Introduction to developer tab, Goal seek, What if Analysis, Basic and Advanced usage of Pivot Tables
- Filtering and Organization - Data Sorting, Filtering, Tabulation, Data Validation
- Financial Applications - IRR, NVP, XIRR, MIRR, PMT, effect, How to calculate depreciation, interest etc. using Excel, Financial Decision making using Data Tables
- Live project with hands-on experience
- Learn from scratch with Industry experts
- Earn a certificate that will add value to your career enhancement and placements
- Opt for Placement Assistance Program and interact with Industry mentors to get your resume reviewed and to attend mock interview
Enthusiasts with the following skills/passion can register for this program:
- Aim to work with Investment Banks, Big 4's, etc.
- Have a passion to learn Excel
- Have a very basic knowledge about Finance
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses from Computer after successful login